Friday, February 21, 2020

Give Fashion Industry Career Advice











About:

The fashion industry is a world of glitz and glamour. It takes hard work, determination and creativity to get to the top . Whether your trying to be a Fashion Designer, Stylist, Visual Merchandiser, Model etc. Let me help you get off to a great start! Also, if you need help choosing a career in Fashion don't hesitate to ask :) THIS GIG IS FOR 2 QUESTIONS.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller delivered what I requested, I gave the same request with some other sellers , compared to what other delivered on the same request / same order . This seller is kinder gaRden level ... terrible experience ... even my kid could've done it better. 10$ wasted, DO NOT RECOMMEND, STAY AWAY!!

:

Thank you for your order. :) I love Fashion!

:

Great I love it

:

Great

:

Great Seller and I am very happy with the final results. Will recomment. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment