Monday, March 30, 2020

Offer Career Advice And Help With Interview Prep











About:

I graduated from Rutgers University in 2007. I left an offer from JP Morgan to go to India for a 2-year non-degree post graduate cultural program emphasizing on value education, analytical thinking, self-discipline, and time management. 



Upon return to U.S. I navigated the financial services industry during the toughest time (2008 financial crisis). Starting off with any job available to eventually moving on to MetLife, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, and now Citigroup - I've successfully made the jumps necessary for career progress and advancement. I worked my way through from an Analyst to a current Vice President position. 



I'd love to share my experience, knowledge, and tips on career advancement and interviewing strategies! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment