Saturday, February 8, 2020

Find 20 Jobs For You In Your Field And Location











About:

Searching for jobs to apply for can be a serious headache. Let me do that for you!



First, I will review your resume in depth. Then I will use specific targeting and internet research skills to look for available job openings based on your field of expertise and your experience level.



After completion, I will send you a pdf with direct links to those job offers for you to continue with the application.



This gig works for everyone from any background. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was good and fast. Maybe I should have clarified more that I was a graduate that were looking for jobs. Since I got some ads which needed 5 years experience. I think I wrote that though, but overall I was satisfied. I recommend it!

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment