Thursday, February 20, 2020

Professionally Write Your Resume, Cover Letter And Linkedin











About:

Looking for resume re-write or re-vamp to land your next dream job? Looking for a cover letter written for you? Or looking to up your linkedIn game??I will pour my experience, knowledge, and qualification into your resume and cover letter to make it a truly powerful document.



I'm a qualified professional with 6 years of IT contracting experience. I have done resume sorting for building up teams and have been part of interview panels. I know what THEY are looking for. I simply will write, design and edit your resume TIMELY.



WHAT YOU WILL GET??



Attention grabbing resume that puts you in front of Hiring Managers!!

Reviews


:

Faria was a pleasure to work with.

:

She is good

:

Very good in communication and easy to deal with, it took us few revisions then she came up with a perfect resume, she is very sharp and I recommend her for any write up projects.

:

Fariazishan is a very dedicated and attentive person; she did a great job on my original CV and has put together some very nice cover letters to compliment the new CV. I am now more hopeful of getting interviews for the positions I am seeking and thanks to Fariazishan I am sure I will.

:

EXCELLENT WORK THANKS




No comments:

Post a Comment