Monday, February 3, 2020

Mentor You To Career Success











About:

Career progression often feels nonexistent. Without guidance, progression through any career can easily stagnate. Whether your goal is getting promote, getting a new job or opening your own company, a career coach can accelerate your development to achieve more in less time. 



During my time as an engineer and project manager, I have developed over 50 engineers from their first day of work through becoming a senior engineer. I have also guided and mentored leaders from my firm to help them reach even greater levels of success. 



Our interview will begin with a short outlet of your career path so far (5 min). Following, we will review your current situation at your job (5 min). Afterwards, we will outline goals and milestones for you to reach your goals. My approach is to treat your career as a project and manage it as I would one of my own projects. This can either be a single session to prepare a plan or an ongoing relationship for continuous support and guidance.



Let me know how I can help you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment