Monday, April 27, 2020

Teach You How To Break Into Acting











About:

"I want to get into Acting, but I have no idea where to start!""I live nowhere near Hollywood, how can I become an actor?"



All the things you may be saying or asking, but don't worry... I'm here to answer any questions you may have!



Hire me and I'll teach you the basics on how to break into acting, based on my personal experiences. 



I have been seen in feature films such as ROCK OF AGES, on Television Shows on Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, USA Network, ABC & more.  I will tell you what has worked for me and what hasn't.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for all the info, Shane! I really appreciate it. :)

:

Thank you! i appreciate your amazing help -Patricia

:

Great work, very professional.

:

Awesome buyer!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment