Monday, April 27, 2020

Prepare Your CV And Linkedin Profile











About:

LinkedIn

According to Fortune, LinkedIn in 2017 had "The 500 million users come from more than 200 countries (...) more than 10 million active job posts and data on more than 9 million companies".

It is the place for you as an ultimate personal branding tool!



Do you want to create your profile, but... you do not have time or energy to do it? Maybe you simply don't know how, but you need it to look for a new position or hire someone? 

I can help here! 

Either creating from scratch or refreshing with new picture and updating employment history- I will do it!



-----



CV 

With the information provided, I will send you 3 different templates that you can choose from and you will choose your favourite one for your own CV (unless you have any template that you want me to use). I will deliver a beautiful PDF version of your CV, and if you want I can make the editable version (Word) too! You can also order additional versions, with different templates - to have 2, 3 or more different versions of your CV for different application processes! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment