Thursday, April 30, 2020

Review Your Resume, Mock Interview And Enhance Your School Or Job Application











About:

I assist with business school applications, essays, and career advice. I hold an MBA degree and over 10 years of experience in the corporate world. I will review your resumes, cover letters and applications and edit them as needed. For business school applications, I will provide end-to-end services that include resume editing, building a narrative and presenting your candidacy in a compelling way. I will guide you through multiple essay questions and business school requirements. In addition, tips for recruiting, connections to industry leaders, and finding a job in your area of interest can be discussed as well. Another area that I can help you with is interview preparation for graduate schools as I served as an admission fellow at a top tier university.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment