Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Provide Video Interview Coaching With Feedback











About:

Are you looking for a new job or are you considering changing careers to a brand new industry? In either case how well you prepare for your interview can make all the difference in reaching your career goals.



For over 13 years now my passion has been Staffing & Recruitment. I started as an External Recruiter in 2006 & I now manage an internal team of recruiters across an 8 state territory for a multi-billion dollar company. It is a tough industry to be in but when I hear from people that I assisted in the past during their career journey and they share with me all they have accomplished since we collaborated I am reminded why I love doing what I do!



I am well versed in several interview styles: Situational/Behavioral, timeline, technical for IT/Engineering, entry-level to senior manager, STAR Interviews, Stress Interviews, Problem Solving Interviews as well as structured and unstructured versions of each.  


Dependent on package I will provide a Phone or Video Interview, written feedback & advice, answer coaching and/or I will help you plan a full interview strategy specific to the role you are about to interview for.  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment