Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Review And Edit Your CV So That You Get Interviews











About:

Are you looking for a new job or for a career change? Do you need advice on your career, on the job market, on your top skills or on your CV?



Well, I am a headhunter and I specialize in recruiting candidates within Financial Services and IT industries.



I have a strong experience in detecting candidates strengths and weaknesses, assessing them, reviewing their CVs, giving them tips, formatting their CVs, preparing them for their interviews, coaching them and getting them a job. 



I interviewed more than 500 candidates and I deal with more than 35CVs per day. I have strong relationships with my candidates as well as with my clients, I work on a model which is a long-term, honest and transparent relationships together.



So if you are looking for a new CV with the right format and content to get you in front of the Hiring Manager with an interview and get your dream job, just contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment