Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Assist Individuals Looking For Career Advancement











About:

Hello Financial Services Professionals!



Are you feeling stuck in your current role? Do you find yourself not getting the same opportunities as your peers? Or have you just found yourself working in a department/role that you truly aren't passionate about?



I think we have all been there, myself included, and it can be terrible feeling. As somebody who has been working in this industry for my entire career, I've had my up's and down's in getting to my current position today, and I would love to use my experience to help you accomplish all of your career aspirations. 



I've successfully coached dozens of individuals in my career through transitions, whether it was internal promotions, external opportunities, or even situations as radical as moving into an entire different industry. I love to hear people stories, backgrounds, and aspirations, and then tailor unique career advice specific to those individuals, in hopes that they can achieve success. 



I believe that success isn't a destination, but a journey, and a daily commitment that we must strive for in our lives. If you feel the same way, feel free to inquire. 

Best,

Jim



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment