Monday, April 27, 2020

Help Prepare For Your Presentation, Meeting Or Seminar











About:

I will help clients prepare for Presentations, Seminars and Meetings. After hiring me, they will receive two hours of video conference training covering presentation, oratory and body language skills. I will also, look over all presentation materials and provide feedback as to how they can be improved. £200 per two hour session.

After hiring me, clients will receive two hours of video conference training covering presentation, oratory and body language skills. I will also, look over any and all presentation materials to provide feedback as to how they can be improved. 

I will charge $100 per hour of service. This rate is fair to the client and me.

I have worked with a number of very high earning clients. For example one of my clients, a PHD university lecturer,  was struggling to provide engaging lectures and came to me for help. After working with this client over several sessions the progress they made spoke volumes, as student feedback became overwhelmingly positive and was commended on their engaging lectures.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment