Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Search And Apply For Up To 200 Jobs On Your Behalf To Get Job











About:

Hi Buyer :) , Please contact me before placing an order to "Avoid Cancellation"



However, don't have time to search or have trouble to find a new one.

Look no further, you are in the right place

I have knowledge of many job search techniques.

I will search for all the new jobs you want to the positions you choose.

Then I will Apply to all of them, on your behalf online applications and be sending out your resume to each new employer.

To Find you a New amazing job and Career.

If you think I may be able to be of service please don't hesitate to contact me and send me your resume now.

ONLY ENGLISH & FRENCH

PLEASE KINDLY SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER!

>>>DON'T FORGET TO ADD ME TO FAVORITE<<<

Thanks

Reviews


:

Amazing! Nora applied to more than 200 jobs in just 3 days. She made me an email so I can keep track of all the applications. And not get spammed in my current email. She provided and Excel sheet with all the job applications, With company name, job title, and company location. Very hard worker!

:

Thank you so much for all your incredible work! The seller delivered in a timely fashion, fit the requirements 100%, was open to adjustments and was very responsive! I will probably order again soon!

:

She delivered as promised and very professional. I appreciate her honesty in communicating her scope of service prior to working together.

:

Amazing work, I appreciate your help! :)

:

Outstanding job




No comments:

Post a Comment