Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Help You Earn More With Uber And Lyft











About:

I will teach drivers how to earn more money in tips, get higher ratings, be safer drivers, handle all kinds of customers, how to have a pleasant conversation with customers. My current Uber rating is 4.97 and my current Lyft rating is 4.99 so I believe I am the right guy to teach you everything you want to know about the Ride-share industry because I have been in the customer service field since 2004 and I have been with Uber and Lyft since 2015.



I will also teach you the most profitable work strategies, how to save money, I'll tell you the best car for the job and how to be patient with unkind customers. You'll also get insurance recommendations, you'll be taught on how to get rides-hare discounts (if they're in your city) and so much more!!



If you're a Ridesharing customer I will teach you how to keep your rating in good standing and how to treat your drivers!



You ask me whatever you want to know and I will answer every single question and I will give you my advice on how to truly succeed with these Ridesharing Apps!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment