Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Boost Your Knowledge For Landing Your Dream Ib Or Pe Job











About:

Given my profound experience in this sector (due to +100 interviews on both ends) I am able to provide you with general tips but also insider tips and hints on how to land a job at your favourite bank or private equity whether it is an internship role or an analyst position.  



My story started from where you are right now probably. I came from a non-target school in my bachelors and had only a slightly clue what investment banking really is. Having this as my burden, I took initiatives to work my ass off to get my dream job, in investment banking. 



I want to provide you help to skip the "working my ass off" part and land your dream job in the financial industry. 



KD 






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment