Friday, May 1, 2020

Help You Get The Job You Want











About:

In order for me to help you get the job you want - we need to make the interview as real as possible.



1. Share your CV and the job you want before the interview. 

As the interviewer, I will evaluate how well your CV fits the job you want. From this, I will know the questions the interviewer will most likely ask you. Also, I will give you tips on how to improve that CV.



2. Do a recorded mock interview online 20min 

We will do a 20min interview as if it was a real interview. So you will have to talk and behave for real regardless if you mess up. The same for me. I will be an interviewer and not break character for 20min.



3. Review interview recording to find improvements 40min.

Then we will go over the interview recording about what you did good and where you need to improve. The recording will be yours to use afterwards.

Reviews


:

I was very pleased with the conversation and interview I did with Kristaps. It clearly outlined and I understood the mistakes I made in my last interview. I will be way better prepared for my next one. It's funny how the technique Kristaps outline prepares you for the interview even if you don't know the questions or the flow of your upcoming interview. Kristaps truly is an expert at this stuff and a super nice guy to talk with. Have a chat with Kristaps and I'm very positive you will increase your odds of success in your next interview. Very much recommended.

:

I got my job following Kristaps advice! I really liked that he recorded our interview and then we watched it together. Seeing myself do an interview, how I talk and interact while getting comments about - it was great! He also recommended changes to my CV as a bonus.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment