Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Edit Your Resume For Your Dream Job











About:

As a peer career counselor at Harvard Business School, I know the secrets of what it takes to get you into the most exclusive interview rooms out there. I have worked in high-level recruiting at a Fortune 50 company and know the ins and outs of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Let me show you the right keywords being used for your industry today to help get you into the door.



My work as a career counselor has helped my clients receive offers from prestigious management consulting agencies, investment banks, and the hot tech companies.



As a recruiter myself, I have personally interviewed and hired hundreds of people and know what it takes to make you stand out.


Whether you are preparing for your dream career or just looking for any job for extra income, why leave anything to chance? My experience has gotten candidates in the room with offers in hand. Let me do the same for you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment