Friday, October 9, 2020

Conduct A Mock Interview











About:

I've been in the Staffing & Recruiting Industry for over 9 years. Working with Recruiters, Staffing Firms and Hiring Managers has been my bread and butter throughout my entire career.



Knowing what these guys are looking for in the perfect candidate, following trends and news from the recruiting sector positions me extremely well to help Talent find the perfect opportunity. 



I'll look forward to helping you refine some of the answers you already have to the questions you may know. To give you the simplest example, you may be asked a question -



"What are your expectations from the job?" You could easily master the answer telling them about your experience being a perfect fit, career goals, how aligned you are with the company culture, etc,  but would you think to tweak the question and answer it a bit differently, such as in



"I'm not looking for a job - I already have a job which actually brought me here. I'm looking for an opportunity which will allow me to apply the best I learned from the job I have to advance my career and contribute to the growth of XYZ organization."



This and more I'll look forward to chatting about when we connect. Talk soon!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment