Friday, May 1, 2020

Conduct A Mock Interview And Provide Personalized Advice











About:

What's in it for you:

Through this mock interview, my mission is to get you feeling confident in yourself and your interviewing skills while giving you that competitive edge over other job candidates interviewing for the same position. I also want to expose you interview questions you haven't seen before while building new habits to 'think ahead' when you are considering a new career. 



Why me, you ask:

What I am bringing to you is my interview experience as the employer and seeing missteps made by interviewees as well as sharing with you the tips and tricks I've picked up from personal experience and through years of speaking with career advisors and recruiters. 



My goal is to help you feel empowered and grow your potential in:

  • Interview prep/research
  • Strengths and competencies awareness
  • Response clarity
  • Standard etiquette and follow-up 
  • Knowing what employers want
  • Likeability


You just need to provide your resume and job description and I will tailor my questions appropriately. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions. 



I love to build other's up and see them succeed. That is how I lead and I look forward to working 

with you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment