Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Revamp Regular Resumes Into Knock Out Resumes











About:

As a professional Recruiter for over 6 years I understand the need for a resume to stick out amongst the rest! Most recruiters will size up your resume in just 7 seconds, so make those 7 seconds count! I’m here to help you make your resume stand out amongst those 100+ others! 

I’ve seen the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to resumes. I’m passionate about helping others land their dream job! Please note, I’m more of a contemporary resume writer. I don’t write cover letters because I’m not truly a fan (most recruiters I know barely read them…so save yourself the time). A solid resume should be able to speak to who you are and what you can do!



What you will get:

  • Provide professional resume writing for all experience levels
  • Customize your resume based on the job requirements
  • Formatting and customization to your liking
  • Skilled Resume Writer - more than 6 years of resume writing and coaching expertise
  • & much much more!



If you have any questions about my resume writing service please send a message my way. I’d be happy to provide more detail!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment