Sunday, February 9, 2020

A Creative Resume In 70Hours











About:

Do you need awesome Resume for your interview? 



Over the past few years, I have worked as a Resume designer. Now I am offering my expertize to you!



With this gig, your Resume will be:

  • Creative and Attractive look.
  • Free from misspellings, grammar, and punctuation errors
  • Clear and concise to read
  • Edited to a good and professional standard.
  • Delivered in time.


Terms and Conditions-

  • Unlimited revisions.
  • This Offer valid for 2 pages of Resume.
  • This is a Creative Resume Design. So I do not write major contents of your resume. It is you who will provide me your old CV or content and I will re-design them to a proper standard. 
  • You will not have to release a single penny until you are 100% satisfied.



If, you need a presentable Resume or cover letter, OR require the job completed in 48 hours or less.


Contact me now

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great resume and work. Really quick and easy and fast at making changes on the fly. Thanks Raaj!

Seller's Response:

He is very specific about his need. Well organized documents and content.

:

Pleased with the response time and overall quality of work.

:

It was amazing working with Jane. Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment