Sunday, February 16, 2020

Create Your Resume, Cover Letter And Linkedin











About:

I am on a daily basis in contact with businesses and candidates. I know how to make your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile stand out through a no-nonsense approach.



I have worked with hundreds of freelancers and entrepreneurs as well in improving their personal branding initiatives.



1000+ 5 star ratings on Fiverr and thousands of satisfied customers. Please check out my reviews on my Fiverr profile.



I believe in keeping it short, simple and effective to grab the attention of recruiters. 



I invite you to contact me through messages if you have any special request or situation.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Feel like I was on a timeline to respond and had little control. Overall decent work but do not like to feel like I’m on the clock.

:

I usually prefer responses within 24 hours to be able to deliver a completed professional resume and profile from the first go. This prevents clients from engaging into multiple back and forth, allowing them to rapidly receive the finished product. This is why I often prompt for information at the very beginning.

:

Very easy and efficient. Grat work.

:

Great Experience

:

Morina was recommended by a colleague, and I am very happy with the results. I had a very rough draft of the initial makings of a resume and Morina made it work anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment