Monday, February 17, 2020

Conduct A 60 Minute Practice Job Interview With Coaching











About:

With more than fifteen years’ experience, I can help prepare you to give the best interview of your life.  In this competitive job market, don’t think you can walk into the interview and wing it.  There is no substitute for preparation ahead of time and practicing with someone who knows what to look for.

Throughout my career, I have conducted hundreds of behavioral interviews for positions ranging from entry-level banking positions to high-level sales executives.  The key to nailing the interview is knowing how to address the questions that are asked of you, and how to ask challenging questions of the interviewer when you’re done. 

What You Get:

  • A mock interview where I ask you questions and coach you on how to improve your answers
  • An audio mp3 recording of our session
  • A list of the 20 most common interview questions
  • A list of the 20 best questions to ask when the interviewer asks, "what questions do you have for me?
  • Advice on how to follow up with the interviewer
  • A written thank-you card template guaranteed to help you stand out from the crowd

Upon completion of this coaching, you will be more prepared for an interview than you've ever been in your life!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rewarding and highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

I loved working with Rachel, she was phenomenal to coach and we worked well together. Good luck and let me know if I can help in any other way!

Seller's Response:

Working with Aaron is extremely easy, overall the session went very well and as a client, I felt it absolutely worth the investment. Aaron made sure to communicate his suggestions and insights efficiently, the followup and feedbacks post-session is great as well. Looking forward to work again with him.

:

Glad to hear it, you were great to work with as well. I look forward to talking with you again soon!

:

A+ Highly Recommended. Will use again whenever I need help preparing for my next great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment