Monday, February 17, 2020

Create Resume, Cv, Cover Letter And Linkedin Profile











About:

I would like to thank all my buyers for their huge support to help me become a LEVEL 2 SELLER!



Resumes and Cover Letters are instrumental in creating the first impression on the hiring manager. 
With hundreds of people to choose from, the more you lay stress on perfecting the Resume, the more chances for you to get hired. 
Don't compromise at this step. Make the Best First Impression!

All the resumes are ATS-compliant.



For the basic $30,

I will deliver a Resume in PDF format



For $45,

I will write a new customized resume and a professional cover letter which will get you noticed. 



For $55,

I will deliver a customized resume, a professional cover letter and an optimized LinkedIn profile concentrating on all the sections individually.



Rest assured, your Resume will be proficient and will help you outshine your competitors.

Contact me in case of queries.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work

:

Anjali is quite good with the content she creates, She understands the requirements and works accordingly. Really appreciate her work.

:

Resume looks good

:

She delivered it like I expected. Though she doesn't have much knowledge in the domain I requested, she learnt it and made a delivery. I will definitely recommend.

:

Absolutely loved my finish product. I will definitely use "anjalisaboo"s services again and even initiated being a social connect. These are the type of resourceful people I need on my team. YOU should find one too! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment