Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Answer Your H1B And Any Other Visa Questions











About:

My name is Phil Slaton aka ''linkedphil'' [Linkedin wizard.]  I am a results-oriented professional.  I have a major presence on Linkedin of over 40,000 members in my two[2] H1B groups.  Since 1997 I have been a recruiter of foreign workers to American professions on various visas.  I place and advise H1B visa IT and other Technical professionals[S.T.E.M.] living in the U.S. on visa matters and changing H1B jobs.  I place and advise MDs on J-1 visas Conrad 30 Waivers and O-1 visas, Residencies and Fellowships; Nurses on EB-3 visas, Med Techs on the H1B visas and Physical Therapists on EB-2 and H1B visas.   I provide my services in the United States and throughout the world.  I am from, and live in, the United States.  My firms, The Icon Group and JobXUSA are based in the Seattle, Washington.

I have over 20-years experience with these visas:  H1B, EB-2, EB-3, J-1, 0-1, TN



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment