Friday, February 21, 2020

Complete A Full Evaluation Of Your Music And Profile











About:

***Songs must be streaming on iTunes or Soundcloud ONLY.***



What do you get:




  • FULL online evaluation of your songs (or album)
  • FULL online evaluation of your website or EPK
  • Online evaluation of your social media and brand integration
  • Honest & professional feedback 
  • Top 10 list of things to remember in the music industry


Songs may be submitted with a link to the iTunes or Soundcloud streaming page.



**If purchasing the BRONZE (3 songs) or SILVER (5 songs) gig, please provide the names of the songs you want me to review.

**Please provide a link to your website or EPK.

**Please provide the handles for your social media pages for review (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)

Reviews


:

Very eye opening, helped me a lot in areas in need to improve in, I highly recommend this seller for information about your music

:

I needed outside perspective to develop my brand. This service provided that, and more. Each song was broken down, a coheseive vision was brought forth, without delving too much into the minutae. I was given enough to help me move forward as I build my marketing and branding strategy. Very pleased with the results and the knowledge and wisdom provided.

:

Very helpful Thank you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment