Sunday, February 9, 2020

Create, Review, Edit Resume,Cover Letter And Technical Trades











About:

**Please contact me before ordering**



With a professional background in Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Continuous Improvement and maintenance.I understand what an employer is looking for and what are their needs. I can tailor your resume and cover letter to get you the career position you are looking for. 



Opportunity is mine.Results are Yours!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleased with the work

Seller's Response:

This has to be the best gigs on Fiverr. I have used him on numerous jobs and as always he delivers an excellent product on time or early at very reasonable prices. There's no reason not to make him your go to guy on fiverr. Thank you Happy customer

:

Descent revise, would recommend it.

:

Thank you very much ! :)

:

Where do I begin?!? This was the best Gig experience I ever had! Such a professional person that is very keen in detail and design! I'm beyond pleased with his work & truly grateful to have his expertise in curating professional resumes/cover letters! I highly recommend.No need to contemplate for customized resumes in the trade industry! Order now!




No comments:

Post a Comment