Saturday, February 15, 2020

Rewrite Your Resume, Cover Letter And Linkedin Profile, Resume Writer











About:

★ Professional Resume Writing Services

★ Cover Letter Writing

★ LinkedIn Writing and Optimization

I have an extensive experience as a Recruiter, so I know what is expected of your resume and cover letter.



Need a professional resume, LinkedIn Profile and cover letter written by a Certified Resume Writer? 99% of my clients are gainfully employed.

I provide a professional resume, CV, LinkedIn and cover letter writing, rewrite, design and review services known for tremendous success and excellence as your Harvard-trained RESUME Writer.

★ What I offer★

► ATS ( Applicant Tracking System) Compliant resume

► Stellar Executive Summary to immediately grab attention

► I will completely rewrite your resume, LinkedIn Summary, Curriculum Vitae or  CV and cover letter

► I will deliver modern design resume, Curriculum Vitae or CV in doc and Pdf formats

My resume, CV and cover letter have gotten thousands hired. Be among!

Client's Review:

Thomas19

"I'm highly impressed with the quality service Amanda delivered as my resume was made to an eye catching one to stand out of the crowd. Communication was 100%. Will definitely buy again. Thanks"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love this seller! Always very quick to respond! Will use their services again :)

Seller's Response:

Careermaniac was very helpful and fulfilled everything I had asked for. Even little revisions were met with politeness and professionalism.

Seller's Response:

Great service and as expected I got what I wanted first time. I'll be back agains, thanks for being so professional.

:

Thank you

:

Great results, I'm very satisfy. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment