Monday, February 10, 2020

Provide Keyword Rich Resume, Cover Letter And Linkedin











About:

Hello, I'm thrilled to have you here, let's walk through my services.

My ability to excellently use right keywords to spruce up Resume/CV related to any career path leave you with no choice than to place your order.

WHAT I DO?

I offer Top Notch Resume Services with high performing keywords, Tailored / Generic Cover Letter as well as LinkedIn Optimization

Resume Build Up: I'll Revitalize, Energize and Spruce-up your Resume/CV  

Cover Letter: I'll write you a cover letter tailored to your career path

Custom Design: I'll professionally place your Resume content on an eye-catchy template

ATS Compliant: I'll perfect your Resume to (Applicant Tracking System) standard

LinkedIn Optimization: I'll super-charge your Linkedin profile for Job Search/Transition, Business etc

Why Hire My Service:

  • Extra-fast delivery
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Full-time freelancer
  • Superb Seller-2-buyer communication


Looking forward to working with you. Place your order and let's get started. 

Regards,

Angel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

If you need a SELLER, who really co-operate with you to the maximum extend, to make YOU happy as a Buyer, then No doubt, Angel is in the toppest line in Fiverr. I had worked may be 4 or 5 times before with her, and she really supported me to get my things done.... I really appreciate her efforts... And also I will definitely go for more works....

:

All good. Happy returning customer!

:

Angel was excellent, took the time to do some serious revamping. I would highly recommend her services

:

Awesome, nice working with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment