Sunday, February 9, 2020

Proofread And Edit Your Teacher Resume











About:

There is nothing more reassuring than knowing that your resume has been done by an experienced professional. Outside of Fiverr, I regularly screen resumes and determine who gets interviewed. I will get you to the top of the interview list, by rewriting and formatting your resume and cover letter for a teaching position, from the perspective of an administrator. I am a veteran educator who has sat on many teacher interview panels, and I hold my administrative certification (principal certification) and doctorate. As part of my certification requirement, I reviewed hundreds of teacher applications and selected candidates for interviews. I will rewrite your bullet points, I will get rid of redundancies, and incorporate the proper keywords. Do not cheat yourself on a cheap resume from other sellers who have no experience in education. Let me help you get that teaching position!



 This gig includes the following:
:

  • 1) Proofreading and rewriting your current teaching resume, plus writing a cover letter!
  • 2) ATS Compliant
  • 3 Optimized with appropriate keywords.
  • 4) 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.


 Purchase a gig today! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and detailed. Many thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the generous tip!

Seller's Response:

Great communication skills and prompt delivery.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Seller's Response:

This guy has experience as a teacher and principal. In fact, he is currently a principal. While working on my resume he even asked if he could give me a call and we talked on the phone. He understands the license process, the IEP process, and much more. I am going to be a new teacher. He wrote a great resume and did not inflate anything. Professionally and truthfully done. Even gave me a call. Everyone has different strengths, weaknesses, and personalities. A phone call really helps to get you and the resume writer on the same page. He did a great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment