Monday, February 10, 2020

Review Your Resume And Provide Quality, Honest Feedback











About:

Are you seeking another job? Have you been looking with your current resume but have not been getting any call backs?  How you are dressed on paper is just as important as how you are dressed in person. I will review your resume and give quality feedback of what you can do to enhance your image. 



Why hire me?



  • I am a consultant who interviews, trains and provides one on one contact with individuals to help them develop their skills.
  • I work with employers everyday. I know what most are expecting in new hires. 
  • I teach business success on a collegiate level. 
  • I have over 25 years of business/corporate experience.
  • I have a BA in business administration with a concentration in management.
  • I have an MBA in business administration.
  • I have 18 plus hours in Mental Health Counseling.
  • I am currently working on a Ph.D in organizational behavior
  • I am a published author.
  • I enjoy helping others be/become successful.
  • I take pride in what I do. Therefore, quality versus quantity is essential.


If you are seeking a resume update and transformation, please purchase the EXTRA gig. If your resume is more than one page, it will be an additional gig per page.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Unacceptable Experience

Seller's Response:

Sir.. We apologize that you did not have a good experience. That is never our intent. However, communication is so essential for things to work on both ends from buyer and seller. It would have been nice if you had responded instead of being so excited to give a negative review. Good luck to you!

Seller's Response:

thank you dear

:

Seller only delivered one of two services purchased and did not respond to inquiries. Seller was nice, but service delivered was not helpful.

:

You only delivered 1 item for review and this was your request which was delivered as requested. "I thought about it and I'd like you to also critique the resume from which I wrote the cover letter. I'm concerned that it's too graphic, organized incorrectly, and doesn't contain key words"




No comments:

Post a Comment