Monday, February 10, 2020

Write And Edit Your Perfect Resume, Covering Letter











About:

How I will help you: 



My 5-year resume-writing experience  has given me industry-insider knowledge across all disciplines. Additionally, my interview-landing resume services will illuminate your professionalism and fast-track your application through HR process with outstanding materials that leave lasting impressions.



100% Money-Back Guaranteed Service



Services Include:



  1. Dynamic cover letter created from scratch, tailored to you and easily editable for any job you apply to in the future.
  2. Powerful pro bio-intro to immediately grab attention on your resume/cv.
  3. Full rewrite and edit your ENTIRE resume/cv - ALL content/jobs, grammar, flow, syntax and keyword optimization for ATS. 2-page max (small extra fee for 3+ pages).
  4. Eye-catching content primed for the 'full read', ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression.


I look forward to helping you achieve your career dreams!



The Evidence

My resume services have helped 90% of my clients get jobs in their chosen fields.





    Reviews


    : : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment