Saturday, February 1, 2020

A Mock Interview With You And Provide Feedback And Tips











About:

With career experience as an attorney currently working at a Fortune 500 Company, I can help prepare you to give the best interview of your life. The job market is tough an I can provide you the skills and confidence to edge out the competition. Through some practice and preparation, you will become an expert interviewer and crush your job interview.

I have experience interviewing and being interviewed at the highest professional level and know what hiring managers and interviewers are looking for in a candidate. I will teach you to craft your responses to answer the questions and impress your interviewer.

What You Get:

  • A mock interview where I ask you questions and coach you on how to improve your answers
  • A list of the 20 most common interview questions
  • A list of the 20 best questions to ask when the interviewer asks, "what questions do you have for me?
  • Advice on how to follow up with the interviewer

With this training, you will be more prepared for an interview than you've ever been in your life!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment