Thursday, February 20, 2020

Prepare You For A Case Interview











About:

Have an important Case Interview approaching?

Together, we will hone your specific skills through exercises ranging from quantitative practice to creative framework development. I will provide you with a case based on your target firm, function/industry.



Who am I?

I am a former Director at a leading consulting firm who has helped hundreds of undergraduate, MBA, and full-time candidates leverage their experience to break into their first or next consulting role within MBB and other top consulting firms. Furthermore, I have guided countless MBA candidates through the FAANG interview process by covering both behavioral and case interviews. Throughout my time, I have given thousands of case interviews touching on countless industries and functions helping candidates reach their potential to obtain offers.



Choose your package and then submit three or more times/dates within the "Delivery Time" window (must submit at least one time on each day).*** 



If new to case interviews ask me about my Crash Course to Casing lesson plan!



***Unlimited Interview Prep includes four weeks of support, max two cases per week pending scheduling



Reviews


:

Collin was super helpful. He helped me practice a case to prepare for an interview. Because of his hep I was able to tackle the interview with confidence and a clear methodology! Thousand thanks!!

:

Collin gave me great feedback about behavioral interviews question and pointed at some points to enhance and refine

:

does a great job helping you through the case even if you stumble then provides useful examples for what you could have said. recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment