Saturday, February 8, 2020

Critique And Revise Your Resume, Cover Letter, Or CV











About:

I will effectively communicate with you to deliver a result yielding resume AND cover letter tailored to your desired position.



You will have a great resume in time for your interview.

My drive to help others succeed is what brought me to offer services on Fiverr.



You will receive:

  • A unique and attention-grabbing resume.       
  • Editable design for future edits and additions.

  • Documents will be sent as DOC file and PDF formats.
  • A timely delivery. Did you need it...yesterday?



     ✨ Send me a message!✨ 





If you have any questions, please reach out to have them answered personally.

Eastern Standard Time Zone.



Customized offers available upon request! 

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

 

Thank You!



-Deanna


Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did an amazing job delivering not only what I was looking for, but also something beyond my expectations. She took into consideration every feedback I provided her with, and delivered both, resume and cover letter on time. I would hire her again in order to improve mi profile in Linkedin. Great!!!

:

Thank you Boris!

:

Omg she is efficient and super fast ! Greatttttt customer service!!!!!!! Best experience I've had on this app!!!!!!

:

very responsive, quick to correct.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment