Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Write Professional Responses To Your Interview Questions











About:

Hey there!



I'm Maria, an editor, freelancer and writer with over 8 years of experience. 



I have edited magazines, led advanced research projects and helped many professionals advance in their careers. I understand industry specific requirements across a wide-range of careers. I have worked with top law firms and banks as both a past employee and as a recruitment consultant.



The responses I will give to the questions that you provide me will be entirely authentic, grammatically correct and tailored to your specifications. I also take orders for self-assessments!



I will put you in the best possible position to get an interview. I know what recruiters look out for when filtering applicants from their applicant pool; I will make your responses competent for the role you are applying for!



I will take your specifications and get to work right away. I can provide answers formatted in the STAR technique, as well as other creative and original responses to established or niche interview questions.



Message me. Let me know what jobs you're interested in and we can work something out :-)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work, thank you!:)

Seller's Response:

Thanks, all the best!

Seller's Response:

very good work i highly recommended she knows what to do thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks Salman, all the best!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for the outstanding service! We will definitely be in touch with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment