Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Teach You How To Bring In And Keep Massage Clients











About:

  • I will give you expert advice, suggestions and tips on how to get massage clients in your door and KEEP them scheduling regular appointments all year long. I have been a full time Licensed Massage Therapist for 22 years. I had a full schedule of 25-30 clients a week by my second year in practice. I will send you over 35 ways that have worked for me and are proven methods to get clients to re-schedule with you time and time again. If you feel unsure of how to market yourself and attract clients after graduating massage school you are not alone. I will share my time tested experience with you and give you the confidence you couldn't find in school.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kvvvvvvvvvvv

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity!! Good luck in your career!

:

Very professional will use again. Thank you so much

:

Great stuff!

:

Great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment