Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Write An Executive Cover Letter For Your Job Search











About:

We have a saying in the publishing business. The cover gets a reader to the blurb. The blurb gets them to chapter one. The writer's talent gets them to "The End." 



The same thing is true in the job application business, and it all starts with your cover letter. I haven't always gotten hired, but I can guarantee you this: every hiring manager remembers me, and the reason is because I write in a clear, persuasive voice that creates irresistible curiosity about my resume, my career and my skills.



I can do exactly the same thing for you. Give me your materials and together we will get the hiring manager to open the book and turn to chapter one. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment