Thursday, February 20, 2020

Design CV Resume, Curriculum Vitae And Cover Letter











About:

A well written CV will make you stand out and also boost your chance of getting noticed by the hiring manager.

With my experience as a resume writer, I will professionally write your CV and cover letter highlighting your core strengths as well as Keywords associated to the job description. 

What do I offer?

  •  Competitive price
  •  Rich keywords Resume
  •  Full LinkedIn profile optimization
  •  Fully Tailored cover letter
  •  Resume Design
  •  Unlimited Revisions
  •  Editable file
  •  ATS compliant resume
  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed



Packages Explained:

Basic: Resume Rewrite

Standard: Resume rewrite, Restructure and Design + Cover Letter+ Source File

Premium: All Standard Benefits + QR Code 

Resume from Scratch: Basic Pack + $20 extras

Cover Letter: Contact me for a custom offer

  • Kindly message me for special request. I am just 5 minutes away.

ORDER NOW & JOIN the list of my satisfied Clients





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment