Sunday, February 2, 2020

Find A Job For You











About:

If you are stuck in your current job, working 24/7 and don't have the time to find a new job. You are jobless and frustrated not able to find a job. You are busy with family and kids so your not able to make time for yourself and find a job. 



You have checked in at the right place. I will help you apply for jobs and find a job!



Through my career, i have been working as a recruiter and career counselor. My experience gives me the leverage to understand your profile better and help you look in the right places for the right opportunities.



My knowledge covers working on different search engines and using enhanced techniques to help your profile get highlighted to the prospective company or hiring manager.



I will adjust your resume and cover letter to match the criteria of each job applied for, without deviating from your core expertise.

Reviews


:

Didn’t really do much, just quick applied on multiple random job ads on generic websites

:

very good, would use again

:

Excellent service! Would highly recommend!

:

I did not get what I paid for even after requesting. Very very disappointed.

:

She is very professional and knows what she is doing. I would highly recommend her.




No comments:

Post a Comment