Monday, November 30, 2020

Help You Plan And Start Your Own Podcast To Launch











About:

Hey there! You have probably already decided to start your own podcast but have no solid idea where to begin. Beyond just the hardware and technical components of creating a podcast, there are lots of things that make a podcast impactful, engaging, AND successful, such as:



  • The Story
  • Content Strategy
  • Branding
  • Audience Engagement
  • Sustainability



Does it sound daunting? Well, it shouldn't. With my services, you will find the process of creating your own podcast incredibly fun, and easy to understand and develop.



Through my different packages, allow me to help you find your voice and build confidence in the narratives and discussions which you wish to engage in. Let us finally launch your podcast to the public, and find its right audience, effectively building a community around your personal brand, or company, or social cause!

Reviews


:

She is an amazing seller. Very informative and gave me a ton of information and support in starting my podcast!! :) will be coming back to her for a long time!

:

Wow Wow Wow. Working with Iris was beyond a treat. She is next level professional and knowledgeable about everything inside and out when it comes to Podcasting. Before meeting Iris I thought putting together a podcast was so difficult and I was not sure if I would ever launch it. Then I found Iris' gig and everything changed. She allow me to better understand the process of podcasting and how it does not need to be as difficult as I made it out to be. Literally taking me from scrambled all over the place to laser focused and ready to launch my first episode nearly a week later. Iris will be my secret weapon for everything podcast moving forward! Thank you Iris.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment