Monday, February 3, 2020

Be Your Sounding Board











About:

I provide leadership coaching to executives and other senior staff, particularly in the nonprofit sector, to help them process and create solutions around:

  • Managing staff
  • Managing the Board of Directors
  • Identifying programmatic and strategic goals
  • Maximizing limited capacities
  • Reducing or avoiding burnout

I am an experienced nonprofit administrator. Throughout my professional career, I have worked closely with management teams, Boards of Directors, and coalitions to create, align, and implement organizational strategies. I work with leaders to create and execute practical, sustainable systems and plans.

I encourage organizations to be more transparent, open and, in the simplest terms, good to their staff. I work to level the playing field, reduce opacity and always be mindful of inherent power dynamics that exist within any community despite any best intentions.

I believe in buy-in at every level and that ownership lives in those who have to do the work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment