Monday, February 3, 2020

Give You My Book About Scholarships, Colleges And Applications











About:

'Deferred' describes the journey from my financially-troubled high school life to the real-world jump to graduating and facing an uncertain future.



The book addresses a huge variety of setbacks that afflict youth in many different countries, including economic, academic, political, and militaristic issues.

 

Most importantly, it tracks the choices and decisions I had to make as I worked towards securing a full scholarship for undergraduate university. It details the steps I took to be offered close to US$500,000 in university scholarships and to build a better future for myself and my family.



You will get a PDF or EPUB version of ‘Deferred’ to help guide you, your children, or your friends in times of financial, emotional, and motivational stress. This memoir is one that exemplifies the need to persevere and sacrifice in order to gain and move forward.

 

If you have any questions on the content, don’t hesitate to message me.

Reviews


:

Thank you sir

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment