Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create The Perfect Resume And Cover Letter For You











About:

Editing your Cover letter and/or resume, I will offer you advice on your current documents or I will offer a more in-depth editing and writing service. Alternatively I will have an interview with you and I will write your resume, cover letter or CV from the beginning to the end. 



I will offer this editing and writing service for various documents... 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, well done

Seller's Response:

Great to work with you, thank you!

Seller's Response:

Ordered resume service. Jamie was really sweet and created me a modern professional resume. Response was timely, would use her services again.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful and understanding, thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Very responsive, professional.




No comments:

Post a Comment