Saturday, February 15, 2020

Provide Your Resume And Cover Letter, Linkedin Profile











About:

Need a professional resume, LinkedIn Profile and cover letter written by a Certified Professional Resume Writer ? 99% of my clients are gainfully employed.



What You'll Get

★ Professional Resume Writing Services

★ Cover Letter Writing

★ LinkedIn Writing and Optimization

 I've worked as a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), Resume Consultant and member of various recruitment panels by virtue of which I am well accustomed to the workings of major recruitment process in a variety of industries.



I have personally screened 4000 applications and interviewed over 2500 applicants which have exposed me to commonly made mistakes and pitfalls which I intend to leverage in designing a job winning resume, cover letter and LinkedIn Profile devoid of all errors and mistakes.



Choose from the range of packages below or contact me for a custom offer.



✎ Package 1 - Professional Resume

✎ Package 2 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter

✎ Package 3 - Professional Resume + Cover Letter + Linkedin

Your resume will be creatively optimized and restructured to beat the Robot Recruiter popularly known as ATS - APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM.



★ Order with confidence★ 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment