Saturday, February 15, 2020

Help You Navigate The MBA Application Journey











About:

So you wanna do MBA? But not sure if this is the right choice?

- Should you even pursue this path?

- Do you have the right profile?

- When is the right time to do it?

- What are the requirements?

- What can I do to improve my chances?

- So on.



I have been through the grinder, and and faced what your are facing now. I had all those questions and more.



Good news, you have me as a guide for your MBA journey.

To help you make better decisions.

I have helped tens of candidates in their journey.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Saupra is incredibly informative and has been a great help in giving me direction regarding my goals. I look forward to working with him further. He is definitely more than capable of assisting anyone who would be taking their first steps toward an MBA.

Seller's Response:

I have enjoyed working with Saurabh. He is giving feedback directly to the point. As a first time user I have not expected such professionalism. Thank you

Seller's Response:

great job and easy to work with

:

Very reasonable person, easy to understand his need.

:

Liked the offer. Provide a first great overview of how one should tackle his/her MBA journey. Provides also excellent insight with regards to the application process and is EXTREMELY responsive and that is VERY much appreciated !




No comments:

Post a Comment