Sunday, February 16, 2020

Give Your Resume That WOW Factor











About:

Hi, welcome to tica's place!



Please do not place an order before mutual agreement.



I will revolutionize your resume/CV.



- Custom templates 

- If you liked any resume and would like me to design a similar one, that is available!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved my new resume and letter. Ticasplace followed my instructions and added their creativity and design skills where required and it looked fantastic. I highly recommend this seller

Seller's Response:

Martine was awesome to work with! percise instructions, she knew what design she wanted and it was a pleasure working with her!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience! best of luck Judith! wish you all the best :)

:

It was great working with you and i would certainly book a gig with you again. My time frame was tight, and you delivered fast, and communicated well, friendly, did revisions, and really made it all work. Due to time pressure we had to use an easy format, which in itself had some limitations possibly. But delivery was great. Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment