Sunday, February 16, 2020

Resume, Design Resume, Cv, Cover Letter Designed











About:

Are you looking for Highly Professional  Resume /CV / Cover Letter Design? You are in Right Place.



I will create for you an attractive and unique resume/cv design that will highlight your skills, experience, and education which will get you noticed by the HR department of your favorite company.



I'll Provide your CV template Output :



  • CMYK Color Mode;
  • 300dpi Print Ready (★best print quality★) ;
  • Free Fonts;
  • PSD or Word Source file
  • JPEG, Print ready PDF, Editable Source file in Word or Photoshop.



Please:



  • This is not CV Writing, It's CV Design only


I love the design and also making my customers happy.



Inbox me for any requests and I will reply you as soon as possible.



Thanks


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rony did a great job! would reccomend

Seller's Response:

she is great...

Seller's Response:

Good work.

:

efficient and responsive. great as usual!

:

Always great....love




No comments:

Post a Comment