Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Choose Your Actor Headshots











About:

I will select your actors headshots that will be the strongest to represent you, that you provide me from your session of Headshot photos.



I am a Los Angeles Headshot Photographer and working Actor. I know the everything to know about what makes a good headshot work and get you into the audition room to be noticed by casting, managers, and agents.



I have 4 years of experience and own my photography studio specifically for Actor Headshots.



I am offering this service to help actors choose the best headshots to represent them from a headshot session they may have had from another photographer.



I will be honest and tell you the truth about if your headshots are strong or may need to be taken again, all in constructive criticism.



This is a consultation of reviewing your Headshots as marketing materials for the entertainment industry.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment