Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Create Or Edit Your Resume











About:

I offer three types of services. 



1. A basic resume editing service, which is for people who just need a second pair of eyes to catch any small mistakes.  This also includes one revision. 



2. A standard option, which includes all the basics but I can also reword, add words or synonyms and give suggestions on the best way to communicate your accomplishments, skills etc.  This includes two revisions. 



3. The premium service is an entirely new resume from scratch.  This includes 3 revisions, but am willing to do more if necessary. 



I also do cover letters for any tier for an additional fee. A cover letter can be written for a specific job or I can make a template.

Reviews


:

wonderful!

:

Sarah was very communicative, gave almost immediate feedback, and pointed out things I would never have thought of on my own. Great experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment